Aim of the Facilitation Master Class
The Facilitation Master Class will maintain the desire of your staff to further develop their facilitation skills and deepen their understanding of the role of a facilitator.
By completing the Facilitation Master Class program, participants will be able to:
- Experience scenario submersion to understand and assess new facilitation processes
- Further refine their facilitation skills
- Expand their facilitation tool-kits
- Build their confidence in using their facilitation skills in group and 1:1 environments
- Feel reinvigorated and more committed to developing sound, competency-based facilitation and engagement skills.
“I liked using tools as we went, sharing different methods and learning new tools.”
“There were great notes, the program helped me get back into thinking about facilitation and applying the practical techniques.”
“It allowed me to take time to think about what we do and the tools we use, as well as gain an understanding of new facilitation tools.”
Suitable for up to 15 participants
- Trends – what’s happening at ‘the coal-face’. What we’re seeing more/less of in facilitation
- Utilisation – how participants are currently using a facilitative approach to their roles
- Challenges – dealing with group dynamics, managing power in groups
- Methods – facilitation tools and techniques, including online tools and emerging processes
One day intensive program. Can be tailored to include design, practice and feedback sessions.
Contact Andrew to arrange a strategy session to discuss the needs of your team.