Facilitation Essentials will provide participants with a clear understanding of how people behave in group situations. Importantly, it will equip them with core tools and processes to manage and work with groups of people.
By completing the Facilitation Essentials program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of a facilitator
- Build stronger awareness of self
- Participate in a range of facilitated processes as a learning model
- Have tools to understand and manage team dynamics
- Be able to plan and facilitate meetings and workshop processes.
“I loved learning about how to identify behavioural types and how to better engage with them.”
“The modelling and demonstration of processes was invaluable.”
“What worked were the tips and real life experiences from a facilitator with diverse experience.”
Suitable for up to 15 participants
- Building group rapport
- The role of a facilitator
- Facilitation process design tools and planning processes
- Understanding behavioural styles using the CLICK! TM Colours Cards
- Debrief models for strategic conversations
- Workshop design and delivery ‘one percenters’
- Workshop design, practice and feedback sessions
Can be tailored for a one or two day program. Two day version includes design, practice and feedback sessions.
Contact Andrew to arrange a strategy session to discuss the needs of your team.