Aim of the Designing Effective Events workshop
The Designing Effective Events workshop will enable your team to have the knowledge and understanding to select and design an event that best meets the needs of their target audience.
By completing the Designing Effective Events, participants will be able to:
- Be able to clearly define the purpose and outcomes for their event and match the activities to these
- Know how to make their message ‘stick’ through understanding the basic Adult Learning principles to successfully engage people
- Have some simple evaluative tools to measure the success of their events.
“I can now design and follow a structure and be more conscious of the interaction with clients and the subject topic.”
“I liked the tips on how to plan and prepare for your event and the key things to consider. The workshop was fun and I felt it was very relevant to my area of work (HR).”
“The structure allowed for plenty of interaction and reflection made even a subject about which I had some knowledge fresh and interesting – the 1%ers were a real icing on the cake.”
Suitable for up to 15 participants
- Elements of Successful Events
- Adult Learning Principles
- Common pitfalls and how to overcome them
- Engaging participants
- Designing your next event
- Evaluating your event.
One day intensive program.
Contact Andrew to arrange a strategy session to discuss the needs of your team.