This is a double-whammy update!
1. You get to hear about a great new event coming up; and
2. I’m lifting the lid on a new business venture..more on that tomorrow..
…You’ve been asked to run a Strategic Planning session. Your client (or your boss) says..”By the way, we’ve only got two hours, is that OK?”
What’s your response? Is this possible? How?
Find out at this live and interactive workshop being delivered by the Facilitators Inner Circle.
This will be an action-packed, hands-on, practical event – so get ready for an ‘intensive’ learning experience!
You’ll be learning from the 2000+ workshops of experience of Bevan Bessen, Margo O’Byrne, Will Bessen and myself.
You’ll walk away knowing the Good, Bad and Ugly of running a Strategic Planning Session in 2 hours. This includes:
- What to negotiate with ‘the client’ and how
- What questions to ask
- Checking the client’s BS meter
- Helping participants to prepare
- Four models for fast, ‘no fluff’ planning
You’ll also get to network with other ‘switched on’ facilitators from around Perth.
Registration includes Morning Tea. There are limited places – so put procrastination on the back burner and register now!