HOW TO DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION – ADELAIDE, AUGUST 31ST, 2015
The workshop will give participants four simple steps to develop presentations with impact. They can use this to reflect on their own work and be ready to fine-tune or completely upgrade their approach in the future.
The workshop will cover:
Step 1 – Understanding your audience and what they really want from you
Step 2 – Developing your outline with the end in mind
Step 3 – Building the structure of your presentation
Step 4 – Key techniques to build engagement This intensive workshop will give you an understanding of the key marketing principles used in relationship building and how to use them.
The workshop is being delivered as part of the AFAC15 conference for Emergency Services professionals and researchers.
DESIGNING EFFECTIVE EVENTS – SYDNEY, NOVEMBER 3RD 2015
I’m teaming up with the Family Worker Training and Development Program to deliver my one-day workshop for Community Development Professionals, ‘Designing Effective Events – Using Adult Learning Principles.’
This intensive one day workshop will give you an understanding of the key adult learning principles to enable you to design an event that best meets the needs of your target audience.
- Clearly define the purpose and outcomes for your event to ensure you get your design right
- Make your message ‘stick’ through understanding the basic Adult Learning principles to successfully engage people
- Get practical tips on facilitation of your events that are modelled throughout the workshop
- Receive a critique to refine the design of your next event
- Have some simple evaluative tools to measure the success of your events
If you’re serious about improving your skills in 2015, then do everything you can to get to this workshop!
PS – when you register, let me know and you’ll get an extra one hour coaching call with me (valued at $330.00)
HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR ‘UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION’ – ADELAIDE, NOVEMBER 10TH 2015
I can guarantee that you have two common barriers that you’ll need to overcome in connecting with your clients:
- The time that they have available to see the value in what you have ‘on offer’
- The clutter in the market generated by your competitors
To make sure that you’re at the forefront of their thinking, clients need to understand your Unique Selling Proposition (USP). In broad terms, this should be a short, sharp and targeted description of your product offering.
Developing your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) will help to ensure that clients quickly understand the value in what you have ‘on offer’ to them and overcome the clutter in the market generated by your competitors
This workshop is being delivered as part of the Australasia Pacific Extension Network Conference
CRASH COURSE IN FACILITATION
Want to know why people are so keen on the ‘F’ word?
Why is the ‘F’ word so successful?
How can you become confident in using the ‘F’ word?
Use the ‘F’ word to:
- Improve your skills in working with groups
- Help teams to be more effective
- Build shared understanding between individuals
- Develop resilient communities
And the ‘F’ word? Facilitation! Not a normal word – but a role that helps groups, teams and whole communities to work more effectively together.
Attending the Crash Course in Facilitation will enable you to:
- Understand your preferred way of working with others and how this will help you as a facilitator
- Be part of live workshop processes
- Design, practise and receive feedback on core facilitation processes
Contact us for details of the next Crash Course in Facilitation