‘Effective promotion using what’s already in your kitchen cupboard’ may sound like a weird name for a course. And yep, it is.
But the name reflects the fact that you won’t need to go on a shopping spree to get the benefits from this program. No need for consultants. No need for logos or branding strategies.
Just straight forward, easy to apply strategies. So by immersing yourself in this workshop you’ll be able to:
- Build a really good understanding of your clients, their needs and how you can help them
- Knowing what you have to offer (USP) and why it’s valuable to the target audience
- Understand the conversations that are going on within the target audience and how this can be tapped into
- Write with clarity
- Identify different ways to grab people’s attention and keep them involved
- Engage people using good old-fashioned stuff we send in the mail
To make sure you get the most from this course, you’ll need to do at least eleven minutes of preparation. Yep – eleven minutes. Just complete this online survey and you’ll be focused and ready to roll!
PS -you’ll get even more value by bringing along some of your existing promotional material to utilise during the day
PPS – remember to do the online survey