New to team supervision or management?
Wanting to refresh your skills?
Or just wondering where to start?
You’ve come to the right place! I’ll be guiding you through the ‘Five Quick Steps to Improve Team Effectiveness’ on the 29th October in Perth.
The program will show you how to:
- identify the developmental stage of your team
- know when to use your team in decision making and when not to
- understand the roles you play within your team and how you can improve this
- better utilise the differing motivational styles
- understand the importance of individual working styles within teams
It’s being run through the Institute of Public Administration WA (Inc.)
Click the link for a full program description and registration details.