If you want to design effective events you need to learn how to grab and engage people!
Are you trying to find your way through the jungle of event design?
Here’s four simple tips to help you run effective events:
- Be clear on the purpose of the event and make sure this guides your event design. This should also be clearly communicated to your target audience.
- Use Adult Learning Principles to design the event activities. Remember we all have a mix of visual, auditory and kinesthetic learning preferences (V = 35% A= 25% K = 40%) so you’ll need to cater for this in your event design.
- Have a framework for planning your event- this should identify your target audience and include a brainstorm of potential activities. These need to be congruent with your learning and organizational outcomes.
- Identify how you’ll measure success – have simple and effective tools that you can get participants to willingly use to provide you with open feedback that you can also use to plan and promote future events
Now it’s time to take the event design quiz….
- Do you need to understand the basics of event design?
- Or are you on the lookout for for new ideas for events you have coming up?
- And maybe a refresher on the use of Adult Learning Principles in your event design would be handy?
- Are you after a design template template that you can use over and over?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions – we have good news!
Yep, in just one day you’ll learn how to design events that have your clients motivated, excited and raving about you!
You’ll be able to:
- Clearly define the purpose and outcomes for your event to ensure you get your design right
- Make your message ‘stick’ through understanding the basic Adult Learning principles to successfully engage people
- Get practical tips on facilitation of your events that are modelled throughout the workshop
- Receive a critique to refine the design of your next event
- Have some simple evaluative tools to measure the success of your events
Workshops are being held in:
Merredin on 25th July
Perth on 28th July
Bunbury on 30th July
Get the flier and book now, before you’re crushed in the stampede!