Aim of the Communicate to Influence workshop
The Communicate to Influence workshop will enable your team to improve their influence through stronger self-awareness and effective communication skills.
By completing the Communicate to Influence workshop, participants will be able to:
- Build stronger awareness of self to improve influence
- Understand and manage individual interactions
- Have tools to understand and manage meeting and group dynamics.
“I’ll be using the reframing technique to turn something unproductive into something productive. ”
“It helped me to get an understanding of the theoretical learning of power types and how to use them in appropriate manner.”
“I gained value from learning how to identify behavioural types and in turn how to better engage with those behavioural types.”
“When meeting with my counterparts, rather than immediately getting down to business, take time to personally engage with them.”
Suitable for up to 15 participants
- Level of influence – applying a core standard
- Understanding of power types
- Understand positions and values
- Core influencing techniques
- Using behavioural styles to understand stakeholder thinking
- Listening and reframing skills
One day intensive program.
Contact Andrew to arrange a strategy session to discuss the needs of your team.