Here are five easy ways to improve your facilitations skills in May.
Using facilitation in your role? Want to vastly improve your facilitation skills in just three days?
Here’s the chance to immerse yourself in three days of practical skill development, connecting with people who ‘get what you do’, enabling you to come away totally reinvigorated!
The full conference program is due for release on Tuesday 28th March, with plenty of high-quality applications in to run sessions.
Scholarships for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and emerging facilitators (under 35) have also been released.
I’m really keen to get your support for the conference – it’s the only in-person conference focusing on facilitation being held in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 – and having you attend will definitely make it a huge success!
Just some of the value you’ll get from attending includes numerous opportunities to:
- Get peer feedback and explore key challenges re facilitation
- Tap directly into practical ongoing support networks and tools
- Experience a range of scenarios in workshop planning and delivery
- Connect with experienced facilitators working across a range of sectors
- Increase your profile through increased market exposure and skill development
Early bird deals are still available (until 14 April), so do everything you can to be in Canberra from 15-17 May .
To register, go to www.facilitationinaction.com.au
I’m looking forward to seeing you there, ready to improve your facilitation skills and go to the next level!