ONLINE FACILITATION TRAINING
A structured, four module program that will help you to draw upon your existing 'face to face' people skills, to help you to go forth with full confidence and stand out in the online spaces that you operate in.
Delivered by the 500% fab Cynthia Mahoney and myself, the program will give you the edge to:
• Engage your participants with a toolbox of professional online facilitation tools and techniques
• Inspire, excite and impact upon your teams and audiences
• Create interactive and memorable experiences for your participants and inject some fun into your meetings, training sessions and online workshops
• Gain confidence in your own online presentation and facilitation style - (building skills that will last well beyond the current COVID situation)
• Identify the verbal and non-verbal communication style of your audience and adapt your delivery to meet their varying needs
• Up-level your own business presentation style by learning from leadership and facilitation specialists
• Enhance and represent your team and organisation’s brand
Our next program starts on Thursday 29th October, and will be held each Thursday from 3:00pm-4:30pm (ADST) through to Thursday 19th November.
Early Bird registration still available - details here
TAKING CHARGE OF ZOOM
There's a load of great resources on using Zoom. Cynthia Mahoney and I have reviewed, sliced, diced and distilled these and added our secret sauce...practical experience in virtual facilitation!
Now you can get a hold of this in workshop that provides a hands-on, step-wise approach to Taking Charge of Zoom.
It'll have you 100% in control of your next Zoom meeting!
By participating in the workshop you will :
- Have a suite of tools to use
- Be able to adapt your facilitation approach to an online environment
- Gain clarity on your 'next steps'
Only 12 places available to maximise your participation.
Mon 25th May 1:00pm-2:30pm AEST.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR FACILITATION EXPERIENCE ONLINE
Workshop to provide you with some light-bulb moments that you can apply to online facilitation.
- Have a suite of tools to try
- Be able to adapt you facilitation approach to an online environment
- Gain clarity on your next steps
- Wed Apr 29
- 4:00pm-5:35pm AWST
- Hosted by Facilitation WA
DITCH THE BLACK HAT! HOW TO APPLY A SOLUTIONS FOCUS MANTRA TO YOUR WORKSHOPS
Thanks for joining me at the IAF Asia Conference 2019.
Now that you've completed the workshop, please consider:
- Where you want to go with your own facilitation practice and future aims
- The importance of owned, step-wise action
- How you might adapt the techniques to empower your own workshop participants
To help you to apply the Solutions Focus Coaching Model to your workshop design and facilitation I've provided the workshop slide deck and an info-graph outlining the Solutions Focus Coaching Process .
If you want some assistance, please book a strategy session with me.
GET COACHING WITH A SOLUTIONS FOCUS - TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Recognised leaders in the field, Paul Z Jackson and Janine Waldman are coming to Australia to run just three workshops - in Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Join us to build your coaching skills through the Solutions Focused approach.
If you focus on what’s wanted and elicit people’s strengths, you‘ll create outstanding results.
Coaching with a Solutions Focus is a pragmatic, simple way to develop your skills as a manager, facilitator, trainer and leader.
Build your coaching skills through a solutions-focused approach and you’ll leave transformed, knowing exactly how to:
Create and take advantage of coachable moments
Have more efficient and constructive conversations that lead to action
Work with your people to empower them to identify goals, build on existing achievements and take progressive steps to improved performance and results…
You’ll have a set of new tools, techniques and tips that you can apply immediately to your current issues and practice. Applied by many professional coaches and managers, these methods are now making significant differences within organizations around the world.
Join us for an inspiring, interactive two-day workshop during which you will:
- Experience OSKAR, the solutions-focused coaching model
- Meet the 6 Solutions Tools
- Hear case studies of organisational transformation
- Put your learning to practical use on individual coaching issues
- Experience the power of solutions talk, counter-finding, scaling and other techniques
During the programme Paul and Janine will help you to:
Use the Solutions Focus model -learn how to use an effective and adaptable coaching model to enhance performance
Create impact - be able to share know-how and get the message across in a way that is heard and acted on
Build skills - further develop coaching skills including listening and asking powerful questions
Renew motivation - develop ways to build renewed motivation through feedback and other techniques
Improve performance - learn how to have coaching conversations that help people identify resources, make progress and raise their performance
Utilise tools - take away instantly-usable tools that can be used in day-to-day conversations or as part of a coaching process
Perth: 18th-19th November
Melbourne: 25th-26th November